Any New Zealand charity/organisation may apply to be the official game day charity at an upcoming Highlanders home game.
The chosen charity will have the opportunity to:
- Raise funds at the game through donation buckets and selling match day team sheets (by way of gold coin donation);
- Receive $1 of every ticket sold, using a specially created promo code;
- Raise awareness of their charity/organisation via social media platforms and on game day big screens;
- In addition, the Stonelake Foundation will contribute $1,000 to the chosen charity/organisation for every home game.
- There is an expectation that the chosen charity/organisation will provide volunteers to gather collections at the game.
- The charity/organisation is required to provide digital/creative assets two weeks prior to game day (see details here).
- Within 14 days after the game, provide an update of outcomes and feedback from this initiative.